Here’s what I’m willing to tell you:
- I’m closer to 60 than 50
- I inherited youthful genes. That photo above was taken 3 1/2 years ago, no makeup or hair dye. I look a bit older now, but not much. This is why I’m just now learning about makeup … when I was younger, I didn’t need any. [And for years, I was stuck in an all-natural 1970s time warp.]
- I’m single, after 35 years of serial monogamy. I still like men, and want one in my life. But I’m picky, very picky after having been burned more than once. I will find someone eventually, his code name is The Sigma Unicorn.
- I have children, out of the house except for one last teen.
- My Enneagram is 5w4. It’s amazing to me how accurate this is.
- My MBTI code is Ixxx. Introvert, and smack down the middle on everything else.
- I don’t know my horoscope sign in the Western system, and am not sure when I was conceived for the Chinese system. Besides, it’s bunk.
- I love music, always have. I still own the first album I ever bought (Sounds of Silence, Simon and Garfunkel). My favorite musicians are starting to die of old age-related things, and that’s disturbing.
I take part in several affiliate programs, and some of the product links I post may earn me a few cents if you buy through them. Your cost is not increased, the companies pay me out of their usual profits.
If you want to send me something to review, please do! If I like it, I’ll write something good; if I don’t like it, I’ll either say nothing or let people know — my choice.
If you want to talk to me privately, leave a comment and I’ll be in touch.